PATIENTS TREATED

Sunday, May 24, 2009

SCHool Rules + Punishment

12 MAY 2009

I woke up early as usual at 6.00 am

wearing baju Melayu

preparing for the Subuh’s prayer…


Finished my prayer

I took a Quran and read some verse from it…


Others were rushing to the ‘dewan makan’

but I preferred to go upstairs

to do some revision on add math

(whoa, so rajin!) lol…


the mid year examination is just around the corner la...

Unfortunately, I’ve fall asleep

after reading two pages...


I only woke up when it was seven!

I only have 10 minutes to take my bath,

make my bed,

and prepare myself for school..!


I hurriedly went to the toilet...

huh...

I know I couldn’t make it...

I’ll be late for school..


Arrived at the school,

I saw many students like me...

They were late too!


Usually, for those who were late,

will be punish to make a new line

at the middle of center of excellence

(our school hall’s name)…


but today,

the punishment is a bit different…

we were required by the discipline teacher

to gather and sit at the volley ball’s court…

we have been given a ‘yaasin’ each

and were ordered to recite it…

ok,

the punishment not too bad at all…


but,

after finished the reciting of ‘yaasin’,

the discipline teacher

asked us to run around the volley ball’s court for 10 rounds…

ok, fine…

my friend said

“cepat buat, cepat habis”…

yeah, right…


I looked at my watch…

it showed 7.35 a.m...

The daily assembly

must have finished by the time now

and surely the physics class has begun…


finished jogging,

I thought the punishment is over

and we can go back to our class…

but, unfortunately no…


we need to ‘bercangkung’

for about 20 minutes

in front of the ‘koperasi’…

what!?

The ‘KU’ came and gave us “borang salahlaku’ each…


finished filling up the form,

we have been given a free speech

by the discipline teacher…


finished all the bla3x,

now we can go to our class…

At first, he asked us to ‘jalan itik’

to our class…

ok, this was too much…


Luckily, he was not serious…


now, its class time!...

ok,

we were late for one and a half period

for physics class…

and you are expecting us

to go to the physics lab?

Nah, surely we will be scolded

by Madam Aumi…

So, I and Hafiz

decided to stay at the class…

waited for the next class... chemistry!

Conclusion:

Ok,

we were late for only two minutes…

(we arrived at the school at 7.12 a.m.)

but the punishment made us late

for one hour ++!

And we missed our class!


I don’t think it is fair

with the mistake we have done…

why don’t they punish us later?

After school or other time,

maybe?

2 sticky notes:

EffeImnida said...

my suggestion
tulis surat layang kasi kt ckgu disiplin
kih kih kih

its the school rule that you guys should be there on time
what do you mean its not fair
all of you were in the same boat
you broke the rule together
so you received the punishment together
fair enough for me
x leh bayang muka ko kene bercangkung~

its better to get punnished later ??
maybe half of the wrongdoer are gone somewhere else
who want to be punished anyways

akhir kate
serve you right
hakhakhakhakk

syafiqq1991 said...

First:
gelak habis-habis.. kekekekekekekkeekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekeekekekekekekekeke

Take lesson from what u have done.. What I can say, dont come late to school again. Its not to proud, I never be late to school when I was form 5 (f4 not sure. tak gak kot)

2 minutes are not worth with an hour! As a teacher, of course, he is really furious with u all for coming late. The bad thing here is, U was the victim of the situation.
Yes, the tr was really angry due to of those who came late before this, but if this was ur first time for coming late, so these punishments are not equivalent to ur action. Though, its not the first time. Isnt it?

Other than that, jalan itik is should not be as a punishment. This action gives bad impact to your kidney. So, if u wanna sue them, take this action as the subject.. hehe.. Need not to bruv..

The thing here is DONT COME LATE AGAIN!

kekekeke